About Primal Kitchen Collagen Products
Support everything from joints, tendons and muscles to healthy skin, hair and nails with these easily dissolved collagen powders.
- Fuel: Contains healthy fat from coconut milk to create a delicious protein shake
- Peptides: Easily to add to morning coffee, mid-day smoothies or baked goods
- Quench: This sippable supplement offers 10 g of collagen and 225 mg of vitamin C per serving
Keto & Health Insights For Primal Kitchen Matcha Collagen Keto Latte
- Net Carbs are 3% of calories per serving, at 2g per serving. This meal falls within the range for standard keto diet guidelines . If your daily net carb quota is 25g and if this food almost equals that much, consider whether you’re going to eat more food later. Always take into account any foods you’ve already consumed. It’s recommended that you track the macros of your daily food consumptionsthis makes it easier to avoid overconsumption.
- This food’s %DV for sodium is 3%. At 60mg, it’s considered low in sodium according to the FDA’s standard for %DV , which considers any food with %DV of less than 5% as low sodium. The organization recommends 2300mg of sodium as the daily limit. High sodium is believed to be associated with health problems such as heart disease, strokes, high blood pressure, and kidney malfunctions. Too much low sodium is also associated with health problems. For most adults, a healthy range for daily maximum sodium consumption is between 1500-2300mg foods should have 5%-20% DV per serving.
Primal Kitchen Collagen Keto Latte Matcha 933 Oz
In StockOnly 8 left
- Best By: May 1 2024 Best By
The length of time for “Best By” date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items generally have shorter “Best By” dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct “Best By” dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
- Date First Available: September 11 2020
- Shipping Weight:Switch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: PMK-63930
- 14.7 x 9.1 x 9.4 cm , 0.34 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- 42 mg Caffeine Per Serving
- This Product is Keto Certified
- Hair, Skin & Nail Support
- 10 Grams Type 1 & 3 Collagen
- Certified Gluten-Free
Eat Like Your Life Depends On It
Also Check: Trim Life Keto Carrie Underwood
Focused On Flavor And Quality
Primal Kitchen is committed to high-quality ingredients with products that are made without dairy, gluten, grains, refined sugar, soy, and industrial seed oils . Primal Kitchen products emphasize organic herbs and spices and are filled with real ingredients like cage-free* eggs, pure avocado oil, grass-fed beef cage-free, dark meat chicken collagen peptides, and organic vinegars.
All The Best Low Carb Foods
Since 2004, we have served thousands of Canadians through our retail and web-stores. The Low Carb Grocery stocks over 1500 popular low carb foods such as bagels, breads, snacks, pancakes & more. We also have plenty of information about low carb diets such as the Ketogenic Diet, the Dr. Poon Metabolic Diet and the Atkins Diet.
Whether youre following a specific program or just doing your own thing, youre sure to find hundreds of fabulous products and with our all new Low Carb Lifestyle Blog, youll find all the tips, ideas and information to help you reach your goals.
Please see our COVID-19 related announcements here.
You May Like: Is Pineapple Keto Friendly Fruit
Ingredient Matcha Keto Latte With Collagen
A touch bitter, a tiny bit astringent, a few dashes vegetal, matcha is vividly verdant, like the budding leaves that sprout in early spring. This traditional Japanese beverage, whisked together with water until frothy, can be a bit too grassy in flavor for some when sipped straight up, so the matcha lattemade with lightly frothed milk and honey for sweetnessappeals to those who want something a bit creamier and sweeter. If youre new to matcha, it may take some time for you to find one that you likethere are various grades, origins, and brands of matcha, many of which arent sold in the U.S. Weve simplified the hunt and created a keto-friendly version of a matcha latte with collagen. Our version uses just two ingredients and comes together in a flashno dainty bamboo whisk needed.
Express Shipping Right To Your Door
Low Carb Grocery offers the best selection of low carb products in Canada, and for all orders subtotal greater than or equal to $100.00 receives *FREE Shipping to most metropolitan areas . Otherwise, its a flat rate of just *$7.99 to most metropolitan areas . We deliver to all Canadian destinations using Expedited Delivery Service as a standard shipping option. Below are some examples of locations we ship to using Canada Post and UPS:
*Some exceptions may apply for addresses which are categorized as rural zoning by the delivery company. Learn more, or get a shipping quote on our Low Carb Shipping page.
Recommended Reading: Keto Pills Dr Juan Rivera
Primal Kitchen Founder: Mark Sisson
Wellness expert and New York Times bestselling author, Mark Sisson, founded Primal Kitchen in 2015. After retiring from his career as a competitive endurance athlete , Mark took up ancestral eating to combat the draining effects of the commanding training regimen and his previously highly inflammatory diet. He was blown away by the dramatic benefits this shift brought, and Mark wondered how many millions of others might be suffering the same fate. So, Mark set out to educate others through his blog, Mark’s Daily Apple, and bestselling books that have inspired millions to incorporate real-food eating and Primal living into their daily routines.